Panasonic MT920 Solar Rechargeable Battery Capacitor Seiko Kinetic , This battery comes pre-installed with a special connector that works only for the following models or movements 5M82, 5M83, 5M84 ,5M85 7L22 ,V851,YT52, YT57 ,YT58.
|Nominal Voltage (V)||1.5|
|Charging Voltage (V)||1.8 – 2.6|
|Nominal Capacity (mAh)||5|
|Continuous Standard Drain (mA)||0.05|
|Operating temperature (°C)||-10 – 60|
- Brand : Panasonic MT920
- MT920 : Coin-type Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
- Genuine Seiko Factory Part for Seiko & Pulsar Watches
- Brand new battery / capacitor
- Battery Type: MT920
- Factory : Made in Indonesia
Tips for installing your capacitor /battery:
- DO NOT test the voltage for this capacitor as this will result in damage.
- Remember how the old capacitor was originally installed and install the new capacitor just as the old capacitor was installed.
- Use latex gloves and plastic tweezers if possible.
- After installing the new capacitor into your watch, your watch will need to be recharged by kinetic movement. In other words, your body movements will power the watch. Walking about 1720 meters or 0.5 miles would store enough energy inside the capacitor to keep your watch working for 2 days.
- There are many tutorials on the internet on how to replace your capacitor for your Seiko watch.