The Best Chronograph Watches
ALEXIS Rose Gold Ring OS10 Chronograph Watch, Case and Band Strap All Stainless Steel , 10ATM Water Resistant. Battery Life 5 years.
- Brand : ALEXIS
- Model: SSW518D
- Free Gifts Box & Pins Tools
- Movement : MIYOTA 0S10
- Watch Case Material : Stainless Steel
- Band Material : Stainless Steel
- Watch Case Color or Finishing : Black with Rose Gold + PNP
- Case Width : 48mm Case Height : 46mm
- Band Lug Width : 25mm
- Watch Band Adjustable : From 165 mm To 210mm
- Dial Color : Black /White
- Driving Source : Button Battery
- Water Resistant : 100M
- Date Display : Yes (Day At 4 Position)
- Chronograph (Stopwatch) : Yes
ROSE GOLD RING WATCHES
How to Use a Chronograph
To use a typical chronograph, you depress the top (2 o’clock) pusher on the side of the case, engaging the function to get the seconds hand moving. Once the event you want to record is complete, you press that same pusher again, take note of the time, then press the bottom (4 o’clock) pusher and the mechanism resets to zero. Each press of the pusher is a tactile experience directly connected to the movement inside that is otherwise largely missing from watches, and the utility of being able to record the length of events on the fly was certainly not lost on the racers, referees, doctors, pilots and astronauts that used them throughout the 20th century. Chronographs might actually be useful for the modern wearer when timing things in daily life.
There are no reviews yet.