The Seiko caliber NH38A is very similar to the popular caliber NH35A.The NH38 series is often found with an open balance wheel at 9:00 on the dial. Time Module (TMI) claims an accuracy rating of -20~+40 seconds per day. Hattori Japan 3 Hand Automatic Watch Movement NH38 Overall Height 7.6mm
- Model: SEIKO NH38A
- Outside Diameter: 12 Ligne or 27.4mm
- Casing Diameter : 29.36mm
- Movement 5.32mm thick
- The height from the bottom of the watch movement to the top of the sweep second pinion is 7.6mm
- Has 3 hands
- Power Reserve : 41 hours
- Automatic winding with ball bearing
- Second hands reset
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.50, minute .90, and sweep second .21mm
- Has 24 jewels
- Vibrations Per Hour : 21,600 bph
- Includes stem: 351200, Tap 10
- Winding Direction : Bi-directional
- Manufacturer : Seiko (SII, TMI)
- Hattori Japan movement
- Japanese assembled
- Hours, minutes, central seconds
Package Includes :
- Stem: 351200
- Movement NH38A
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
Unlike the NH35A, the NH38A is a basic three hand watch and does not have a day or date complication.
JAPAN OR MALAYSIA?
The complete Japanese-made caliber number is NH38A3J. For the Malaysia variant, the number is NH38A3M.
There are no reviews yet.